Best Books: Top 5 Absolute Must Reads Before your Interview for Grad School
Are you anxious about interviewing for PT, OT or SLP school? I have listed my favorite books for any type of interview.
1. 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions, 25th Anniversary Edition by Ron Fry
This is one of my favorite books! I have been using this book since I applied to grad school and for all of my professional job interviews as well. It is bent, marked and tabbed well from good use over the years. Highly recommended!!!!!!
2. What I Wish EVERY Job Candidate Knew: 15 minutes to a Better Interview by Russell Tuckerton
This book is a great read if you don't have much time to prepare for your interview. It teaches the basics and essential points for a good interview.
3. 60 Seconds and You’re Hired!: Revised Edition by Robin Ryan
This book is another great tool for any type of interview you face (from grad school to career).
4. Steal the Show: From Speeches to Job Interviews to Deal-Closing Pitches. How to Guarantee a Standing Ovation for All the Performances in Your Life by Michael Port
If you want inspiration to stand out, make a great impression and speak confidently, this book will not disappoint.
5. So, You Want to Be a Physician: Getting an Edge in your Pursuit of the Challenging Dream of Becoming a Medical Professional by Edward M Goldberg
This is a great read for any student that is pursuing a medial career.
I am a true believer that books are some of the best tools to success and accomplishment. I am also a believer in books and keeping them as a reference for you and other people who may need them down the road.